Monday, April 21, 2008

What If we lived in a comic book Universe, Part 9


You know, somedays I wake up and I find it impossible to believe that Western civilization has sunken so low that we use tools like this. I mean, there are some people who just want to privatize everything for the sake of privatizing it, but it just doesn't seem to work. Nevermind that in this case, the group in question is a literally all the worst stereotypes of Americans (Trigger-Happy xenophobic yahoos) amplified by all the worst parts of capitialism. I love Americans and I like capitialism (because it is better, so long as it is regulated and not given such total free reign as to amount to effectively feudalism), but seriously, to my American friends: Cut this crap out, please. You are making humanity look bad here.

No comments: