Monday, February 18, 2008

I HAVE RETURNED!




After a long time, and many other interesting things, I have returned to this blog (Also, took me FOREVER to find old account info).

That said, I'm going to be bringing something new in this iteration. In addition to keeping the old stuff, I'm hoping to update frequently, and provide more commentary on comics, politics, science and engineering.

Now first, words of thanks for all those who have encouraged me to return to this. Sanjay Singh, Patricia Cryan, Mario Di Giacomo, and many many others have been very helpful. My thanks to all.


Equal thanks goes out to those whom have inspired this return. Not the least of which is other great bloggers like MightygodKing, Chris Sims, Dave Campell, Dorian, Mike Sterling, Kevin Church, Johanna Draper Carlson, Dennis Perrin, Barry Crimmins, Tom Tomorrow, and way, way more (as you will see on the new sidebar once I get it up and running). I cannot hope to consider myself in such good company. However, I will try to be a diligent and intelligent member of the community. Oh, and lots of snarky posters.


Which will be the new regular feature. Over, the last few years, I've spent a lot of time on this site, constructing a lot of faux motivational posters (thanks not only to some of the material provided by the blogs above, but also Scans_Daily). You'll be seeing a lot of them over our journey together.



Let us begin


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excelsior \Ex*cel"si*or\, a. [L., compar. of excelsus elevated, lofty, p. p. of excellere. See Excel, v. t.]

More lofty; still higher; ever upward.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

-Enjoyed the Blog, it's good knowing what is going on, from someone who isn't employed by the big two, which is often the case I find when I pick up a Wizard Magazine. Keep up the good work and "Excelsior!"...whatever that means. :-)
-Nexus