Wednesday, July 16, 2003

No real topic today, just rambling...

1) www.comicbookgalaxy.com still needs your help...go!
2) I also recommend you checkout www.gabechan.com. A former classmate of mine, Gabe is one of the smartest men I know, and he and I share a lot of the same opinions on Smallville to boot.
3) Gabe also has a lot of links to other former classmates of mine, and I suggest you go visit each and every single one.

Tonite's a training night, and I expect it to be a heavy one. Now that I'm not a white belt, I'm not willing to let myself get away with any shortcuts. I can't argue with the results though, I just went down another notch on my belt size. 5 hours of martial arts a week, and in the fall I'll start a daily gym routine, so that's another 5 hours a week. I should be in pretty good shape for any reunions :)

Things I now know how to do because of MacGuyver (been watching some reruns):
-escape the Chinese Embassy
-create smoke bombs and nitroglycerin gels so I can escape Russian mental asylums
-Electrify my car at the precise moment to stun armed guards using bailing wire
-Stop a hydrochloric acid leak using a hersey bar (they never use THAT in chocolate commercials!)
-booby-trap a villiage against armed guerrilas
-Jury rig a car so I can dodge a bazooka
-create a makeshift jet pack in the hold of a Chinese cargo ship using a steering wheel, some seat belts, and a high pressure water hose

Why isn't this show on more channels? That's what I want to know.

Michael

No comments: